Valentine's Day party in NYC

  • Raptor [Larisa]
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      ok, it's out of our backyard & costs $30, but it promises to be a FUN
      evening... That's where I"ll be :)

      Larisa

      Valentine's Day refuge for independent thinkers, artists, writers, rock
      stars, sidewalk philosophers, cynics & starry-eyed optimists: Gemini and
      Scorpio present "Get Off...Line II: CODE RED," the most unique Valentine's
      Day party this year.

      We have a stunning 3,000 sq ft loft to ourselves, plus: one hour open bar,
      food all night, tons of drink specials, excellent music, unexpected
      entertainment, two prizes every hour, giveaways, contests, enough chocolate
      to make a chocaholic crave a pickle, midnight prizes for "Best Dressed in
      Red"... not to mention our exclusive "decadence bar"! You'll thank the deity
      of your choice that you're single! (See site for full details.)

      When:
      Sat, Feb 14, 9 pm
      Where:
      Lola Studios, 66 Allen St, 3rd Floor, 212-925-3290
      Subway: J M Z F Line, corner of Essex & Delancey, walk two blocks south and
      two blocks east.
      Driving: From North: FDR to Grand st exit; drive straight on Grand until you
      hit Allen. From South: FDR to Houston st exit; drive on Houston (stay on the
      left) til you see Allen; make a left onto Allen; follow to Grand.
      Cost:
      $30 in advance, $35 at door, if available
      Full details at http://www.geminiandscorpio.com/events.html