This week @ Casa

  • tlynch1974
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thursday Night we have Jerry B (DO IT !!) guest bartending and DJ
      Jimmy (the house dj from 91 main) spinning latin, r&b & soul tunes

      Friday Night we have Live Music Ft, Funk That. they will be jamming
      w/ r&b, soul, funk & blues....Funk That always brings a hot dancing
      crowd wherever they play.

      coming soon our "I Hate Valentines Day" Party w/ chessy Karaoke,
      specials & prizes

      casa del sol 353-9846
    • tlynch1974
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2007
        Thursday night we have Karaoke

        Friday night we have live music w/ Big Chief....blues, funk, rock & soul
      • tlynch1974
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
          Thursday night we have karaoke w/ dj pete ....930-100

          Friday we have No Discipline playing reggae, calypso & ska

          casa del sol 353-9846
        • tlynch1974
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 15, 2007
            Join Us Saturday Night for a St Pattys Day Fiesta ft Pedro Capo &
            Rustico Acoustico.....giveaways all night long

            Friday Night we have Delethia & the Guyys playing Jazz, R&B, & Soul

            and thursday night is karaoke w/ DJ Pete

            casa del sol
            353 9846
          • tlynch1974
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 22, 2007
              Thursday Night is Karaoke w/ DJ Pete

              Friday Night we have Michelle Vechionne playing Rock & Blues

              Saturday Night Fuzzy Rob's Flying Circus will be performing......rock-
              nsoul jam band

              casa del sol 353 9846
            • tlynch1974
              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2007
                Thursday Night is Karaoke w/ DJ Pete...guest bartender Jojo

                Friday Night, No Discipline is back with reggae, Calypso & Ska tunes

                Saturday is CINCO de MAYO.....Pedro Capo & Rustico Acoustico will be
                peforming.....come early, avoid the lines

                casa del sol 353-9846