Shop Nyack & Piermont Website

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Just a note to say that the Shop Nyack & Piermont Website is back up.
      We were offline for a day, due to a server attack from the "Hacker
      from Turkey" (no kidding). Anyway, stop by and visit the site. We're
      growing by the day!

      Merchants: Spotlight your business on Shop Nyack & Piermont, and take
      advantage of our "Sweat Your Ass Off Special" (can I say sweat here?).

      -Craig

      website: http://ShopNyack.com or http://ShopPiermont.com (they go to
      the same place.)

      advertisers: contact us @ info@...