The hottest art show in some time...

  • Shawn Monk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

       July 6Th two thousand and six You will experience art, music and food that will move mind, body, and soul. We have already had two progressive multimedia shows with Fred Cabrerra and Ivan Pazlamachef. However this promises to be just as successful as the first two. Kai Ladzinski has shown his work all over the world. Rumor has it, that his works will be collected for years to come, as art magazines continue to speak of him in inner circles. Just a foot note, Kai also does the album covers for Spyro Gyro and Mama Toung- from Rusted Root. The music will be ridiculous, from drum and base, to Classic Jazz and Fusion. The food , as my friend Phil Bunton from Rivertown Magazine says " Delicious". As Alex from Clockwork Orange would say: "Hear Angel voices and devil trombones, you are invited..."
      July 6, 2006, L'Artista, 500 rt 303 Orangburg NY 845-359-0779
      peace,
      Monk