Live Music all Weekend @ Casa

  • tlynch1974
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thursday Night is our Open Mic Night hosted by Fuzzy Rob and the
      Acoustic Bodega.....get there early, we are getting more performers
      every week...we also have happy hr specials all night long $2 coronas
      & $5 hs margaritas

      Friday Night we have the Flying Jalapenos playing acoustic classic
      rock/folk type tunes

      Saturday Night we have The Blue Light District making their debut @
      cds...the play alot of R&B, soul....great dancing band

      fresh watermelon margaritas everyday!!!

      casa del sol 353-9846
    • tlynch1974
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2006
        Thursday Night is our Open Mic Night.....its been going on for 'bout
        six week and has rained everytime thus far...could this be the first
        rain free open mic????

        Friday Night we have Michelle V. playing blues/rock....originals &
        covers....Michelle is one of the best vocalist ive seen around.

        Saturday Night we have the George Bragg Band....another unique
        performer, george plays alot of classic r&b, soul & blues

        casa del sol 353-9846

        ps i havent heard much feedback form the taste of nyack, i was told
        that there were over 150 tixx sold, it didnt seem like big of a
        turnout, i only saw about 75 people at my restaurant....where was
        everybody??
      • tlynch1974
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2006
          Thursday Night is our Open Mic Night w/ the Acoustic Bodega....signup
          starts 'round 9:00

          Friday Night we have the Straight Up Blues Band playing rockin' blues

          Saturday Night we have the George Bragg Band playing classic R&B, Soul
          & Blues

          no cover

          casa del sol 353-9846