Happy New Years from the Nyack Social Scene.. NEW Changes for the New Year

  • john
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I just want to wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year, and to
      thank everyone for there participation in the NSS, I hope to Make this
      year the best for the NSS, We are up to 354 member, and this is just
      from word of mouth. I plan to add a few new features for the New Year,
      and build the membership to over 500 before spring. This will add to
      the overall participation in local events around Nyack.

      Starting this month look for..

      "Upcoming weekend preview" sent out on Thursdays, listing all the
      events (sent in and the ones i can gather) that will be happening in
      Nyack for the weekend (thur-Sun).

      "Week Ahead in Nyack" sent out on Mondays, listing events both social
      and others that are important to the community of Nyack, this will
      include town meetings, social events, and other relevent info.

      Look forward to the NSS readers poll, more on this in a later post.

      Some guidelines on posting events---

      To limit redundent post and spam, please try to post your event a few
      days to a week before your event, and then you can follow up with a
      post a day before "or" the day of the event. And i been givin some
      feedback that alot of people just read the subject lines, so it might
      be good to get the most important details in the subject line.

      If you would like it sent out on the weekly previews, please send me
      the details by email before the day i send it out (above).

      well thats about it, again Happy New Year..and See you around Nyack

      Johnny Silver
      NSS