Nyack Commerce Gift Certificates??

  • john
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I noticed today in the window of Casa de Sol, That they offer a
      chamber of commerce gift certificate that you can use in all
      participating restaurants and retail stores in Nyack. I wish they
      would advertise this more , as it is a great gift idea, especially to
      give to people who do not live in Nyack, but love to visit and shop
      here. Can the Chamber of Commerce guy on here please post who the
      participating members are and any other info that you can share about it.

      Johnny