Car Mechanic

  • Alison Broadbent
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      Someone mentioned an individual who does car repairs in Nyack.  Does anyone know who that is and if they recommend him?

      Thanks!

      Alison

    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
        Angelo at South Nyack Automotive!
        I highly recommend going to him :)

        ~Tricia

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 27, 2013, at 7:08 AM, Alison Broadbent <alisonzbroadbent@...> wrote:

        Someone mentioned an individual who does car repairs in Nyack.  Does anyone know who that is and if they recommend him?

        Thanks!

        Alison
        < /span>

      • Robin Hammer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
          Kevin's Ace Repairs is honest and does a great job.
          Right down Main St. in Nyack