Salsa, Cha Cha, Bachata, get your dance on Tues @ reNEW and Weds @ Casa Del Sol

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 4:51 PM
      WE ARE THE ONLY
      "WEDNESDAY IS LATIN NIGHT
      "
      IN ROCKLAND

      HOSTED BY KAREN @ CASA DEL SOL!!!!!!!!!!!

      8pm to close.

      Salsa, Cha Cha and Bachata, drinks, dinner and wonderful people...just the right thing to do to get you to the weekend.

      here are plenty of friendly people who dance salsa (1 & 2), cha cha and bachata!!! Couples and singles are welcome.

      FREE DANCING & LESSONS FOR CUSTOMERS!!!!

      We look forward to you joining us for this very special WEDNESDAY NIGHT WEEKLY EVENT!!

      Want a more structured setting come to my weekly group class

      @ reNew Day Retreat (Valley Cottage):
      Tuesdays at 7pm - Afro Cuban Salsa (beginners)
      First class ONLY $10)
      check us out on facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/renewdayretreat?fref=ts

      Want to learn more than Salsa, my team of dancers are available for
      private lessons/events/weddings

      email me here for more details

      To unsubscribe to this email, just reply and let me know!!!

      Your Instructor,
      Karen