Music for Aardvarks DROP IN class at the JCC this Sunday!

  • kidsrocku
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      If you are looking for some fun, come on to the Music for Aardvarks class this Sunday, at noon, at the Rockland JCC .

      Come sing, dance, and jam out on a ton of instruments!

      Kids 0-5 have a blast! Grownups too!

      You do NOT need to be enrolled in our program to attend this class. So tell a friend, and bring a friend!

      $22 per child, $11 per sibling. (Grownups are free.)
    • kidsrocku