thank you all for coming out on thursday

  • Raptor [Larisa]
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      hello everyone,

      just wanted to say thank you from me and the luminescent orchestrii for
      coming out on thursday. they had a great time and would love to come back
      again. from what i've heard so far, everyone here would enjoy that as well?
      do let me know if you have questions or comments.

      i am planning other events for the warm weather, too, mostly based on
      bringing amazing nyc bands up here for one-night performances, like last
      week. they are all unique acts, like luminescent, who do not easily fit into
      any one music category. but they all make amazing music which i would love
      to share with you all. in the meantime, plan ahead for a huge secret lounge
      party at the end of this month. details to come!

      Larisa