Room for Rent in Orangeburg, NY

  • alisonbeth@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      I am renting a sunny, unfurnished bedroom in my home in Orangeburg, NY. I am an artist who works out of my basement and garage. Looking for a clean, responsible, and friendly roommate. Kitchen, bathroom, and living room will be shared. Washer and dryer in the basement.  The house is close to public transportation, with an easy commute into New York City and to local shops and restaurants. The house has a large backyard, and a front patio overlooking the garden.

      Rent is $625/month and includes utilities.
      Please call or email if interested!

      845 642 0563 (cell)
      845 365 3465 (home)