Re: Joes steak & seafood/ NOW Alain's French Bistro

  • TAGrenier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011

      Alain’s French Bistro took over the spot where Joe’s was. Alain was the chef/partner at Piermont’s Sidewalk Bistro before opening up his own place in Nyack on Rt. 59 in the little shopping mall next to Keepers Storage. The food is excellent, authentic and the service is very good.  Make a reservation on weekends. It was pretty crowded the two times we’ve been.

    • Kyledamianryan@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        I agree !! Alain's is superb. Both the food and the service. I had always wanted a great French restaurant in Nyack, and now the wait is over. I eat there at least once a week. Those who haven't tried it yet, Check it out. You won't be disappointed.