ROCKland STAR!

  • pmdane@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hey guys,

      Just a quick reminder, tonight at 7:30pm at Hudson House in Nyack is the first semi-final of the ROCKland STAR Contest (formerly ROCKLAND IDOL - we went underground like Johnny!)

      Come on down and cheer on your NSS friends as they compete for the coveted title and raise some money for charity in the process.  There's a $10 cover charge that goes to the sponsoring charities.  It's going to be a lot of fun so we hope to see you guys all there!

      Peter