ACUPUNCTURE/ACUPRESSURE SPRING TUNE-UP SESSIONS in Nyack

  • N B
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 2:45 PM

      Acupuncture/Acupressure Spring Tune-Up Sessions

      With Neil R. Borodkin M.S., L.Ac

      New York State Licensed Acupuncture and Manual Therapist

       The Taoists refer to the spring season—or wood phase of nature as the period of renewal and re-emergence in the world after the dormancy of the winter—or the water phase.

       Just as plants may encounter obstructions and resistance in their upward movement from the earth, so it is with people.

       As we move from the most interior to the external world to find new direction we may encounter resistance and obstructions both within and outside ourselves and these may engender feelings of frustration and constraint, agitation, irritability, discomfort and even a sense of depression at times.

       Acupuncture and acupressure (I offer BOTH individually or in combination) are marvelous tools to foster a smoother flow in our lives and help us move more freely physically, mentally and emotionally.

       Throughout May and June I will be offer sessions in Nyack during special hours. Children as well as adults are welcome.

       The cost to you per session is just $30.00 and all sessions are by appointment.

      Please all me at 845-353-0289 to schedule your time.