RJ's Broadway Bar & Grill

  • Joseph Iannone
    Message 1 of 84 , Dec 1, 2010
      Tonight we have Singer/Songwriter night with Steev Richter 9PM ...Come down early for happy hour from 6PM - 8PM for Half Price well drinks and $3.00 Domestic bottles ....Tomorrow night is Karaoke Thursday with a prize for best singer of the night. So come down and check us out this is not The Old Fashion anymore. Come eat the best burgers in town you will not be disappointed.
    • Joseph Iannone
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 28, 2010
        Tonight is Jazz night at RJ's come listen to the Erik Lawrence Trio and unwind after the Blizzard of 2010. This will be Erik's last performance of the year. Don't forget about our New Year's eve party see the website for details.

        www.rjsbroadwaybar.com