sweet

  • Courtney Emel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2003
      oh yeh oh yeh- feeling the nyack vibe- think stuff o/s of nyack should be
      posted too! town gets small ya know.
      okay too much fun

    • Cartoontc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2003
        OK.
        here's one for ya'll who get out of town. (because you asked)

        BARDTODD. the lovely, fun music duo. Perfroming THIS MONDAY the 9th  @

        BB KINGS, NYC.. 42 nd ST ( btw 7 / 8 th. Ave)  8pm. FREE SHOW

        ciao
        tc
      • Antonia Medvejsek
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2003
          Hi Courtney,

          cool - that's great to hearing from you guys :-)))

          Say "hi" to Nyack and the people who know me (the German).

          Greetings to Johnny - he never answered my e-mails - did he
          change his address or did something happen?

          I think it's great what you manage overthere - would love to comeover
          to join all the things ;-(

          A big hug from over the ocean.

          Antonia

          > oh yeh oh yeh- feeling the nyack vibe- think stuff o/s of nyack should be
          > posted too! town gets small ya know.
          > okay too much fun

          +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
        • Courtney Emel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
            Hi Antonia! So good to hear from you! I know you are missed in Nyack!

            I have been in training for our next arm wrestling match! LOL

            Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying.
            Big Hug from us nyackians
            Courtney