15639RE: [NyackSocialScene] Yet Another Lost Cat

  • Jonathan S
    Jul 2, 2014
      Wow - that was fast.  Cat Bastad was gone for days - and he's back home now!!!

      To: nyacksocialscene@yahoogroups.com; dogdayafternoon4@...
      From: NyackSocialScene-noreply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 14:24:32 +0000
      Subject: RE: [NyackSocialScene] Yet Another Lost Cat

      To be clear (thank you, concerned citizen who responded):  tuxedo cat implies black and white!!!

      To: nyacksocialscene@yahoogroups.com; dogdayafternoon4@...
      From: NyackSocialScene-noreply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:47:41 +0000
      Subject: [NyackSocialScene] Yet Another Lost Cat

      Adorable, playful, curious FUNNY, a little mean even there is only one:

      MAX, A.K.A Cat Bastad, Tuxedo Cat Extrordinaire...

      Just a little under 2 years old, and quite skinny (very healthy just good metabolism) OH YES and LOVES TO EAT.....CB was last seen by me on Monday night for our last walk of the day...dog walk down High Ave.

      He usually stays out all night, as he is quite popular and gets along with all dogs and most cats.
      I usually find him on my porch standing up vertically trying to paw his way in.

      THIS CAT HAS A HOME at 42 East Catherine Street (not to be confused with the little girl Tuxedo who was listed as missing on Catherine and did indeed find her way home)

      I took a walk down High this morning (Wed.) and spoke with a lovely woman named Cleo (who as it turns out used to own my house) and she said she saw him safely crossing High yesterday TUESDAY, so that is mildly promising.

      If you see him, please throw him in your car and bring him to his house. Or keep him, subdue him and call me at 917-379-8994 and Ill come a running....

      Thanks..... Lisa

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic