Typing in Notetab

  • womangirl_us
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2014
      When I type in notetab sometimes it types over another totally unrelated line somewhere down further in the document, overwriting what was there. Same with backspacing sometimes it will do it to the wrong line.

      Any idea what might be causing this ?

    • S or J
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2014
        Hi

        This used to be a random problem for me while using earlier versions
        of NoteTab Light than the current 7 ones. For me it happened perhaps
        once every few days, and in random text files out of the 100 plus
        files I regularly use NoteTab to edit.

        In that period when this problem would sometimes arise, while NoteTab
        was behaving normally I saved any text file often, after any
        significant amount of work.

        When the weird typing anomaly you described suddenly happened, I would
        close the affected file without saving. (I kept NoteTab open.) Upon
        reopening that file, everything would work normally again.

        Since using NoteTab 7.01 Light I have not seen this oddity.

        Regards
        Steve in Thunder Bay, Ontario