NoteTab Pro 7.1 open 2 instances?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2014
      Hi NTBr's

      Any one know why NTB opens two (2) instances of itself when I double-click .txt files? Only two? Not 3?

      I have the "allow multiple"  unchecked in v7.1?  And it doesn't do it all the time, which is maddening to the noggin when trying to figr it out!

      Al Guevara

    • Al Guevara
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2014
        Any one know why NTB opens two (2) instances of itself when I double-click  .txt files? I have the "allow multiple"  unchecked in v7.1,  which is confusing.

        And it doesn't do it all the time, which is maddening to the knoggin!!!

        Thank you much!

        Al Guevara

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 11, 2014

          Hi
          you have not changed you mouse setting recently , single click to open
              THANKYOU DAVE M

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2014
            intermittent problems are always difficult. Does the preview pane being on or off change the way it works? does the workaround of right clicking the text file and selecting OPEN work?what if you go into Notetab options and desele remove text files as associated file types and then close the program reopen it and re select text files file associations? Does that fix anything?Joy
          • Al Guevara
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 10 10:21 PM
              Single click to open, where is that? Its not in Ctrl Panel/Mouse?

              Thanks for the thought.
              ​AL​

            • loro
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 11 6:04 AM
                Al Guevara wrote:
                >Single click to open, where is that? Its not in Ctrl Panel/Mouse?

                I think Dave means the Windows option. It's under Folder Options (at
                least up to XP, then I don't know).

                Lotta
              • Harvey Savage
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 11 4:42 PM
                  On 3/11/2014 8:04 AM, loro wrote:
                  > Al Guevara wrote:
                  >> Single click to open, where is that? Its not in Ctrl Panel/Mouse?
                  >
                  > I think Dave means the Windows option. It's under Folder Options (at
                  > least up to XP, then I don't know).
                  >
                  > Lotta

                  Dave might also be referencing > View > Options > Clipbook > Single
                  click to execute. I believe that is only for internal NTP functions such
                  as, activating a clip with a single-click instead of a double-click.

                  ¤• JD#.70 - ¤• SL.280/@4>4 - 14.03.11~18.37.00

                  • Bad Cop! - No Donut!!!

                  € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com^~ ^
                • Al Guevara
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 11 5:31 PM
                    I think your right Harvey, cause I cant find it neither.
                    ​Im a v3 user, so I go way back​

                    ​AL​

                  • Al Guevara
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 11 5:33 PM