Copy All not working for Whole Outline

  • arcanewinter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2013
      The manual has this to say on Copy All:

      Copy All
      Copies the entire document and puts it on the Clipboard. With Outline documents, you are prompted if you want to copy the whole outline or just the current topic.

      In an outline document, regardless of which I choose (Y/N) only the current topic is sent to my clipboard.  I have version 7.1--is this unintended behavior?

    • mycroftj
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2013

        I just tried this in NT Pro 7.1 and it works as the documentation says.

        Joy

      • arcanewinter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013

          Oops, I was using Std. Guess it doesn't work outside of Pro. Thanks for the reminder.