No activity in last 7 days
In 1979 I had a unique experience that not many teenagers get to have. Dad was working for the State of Washington and had just landed a promotion. That promotion was to ready a campus that had been abandoned for several years. The campus was the former Northern State Hospital for the Insane in Sedro-Woolley Wa. At this place, I was able to explore all the buildings almost at will, and in doing so, gained a respect for the history of this place...
- By Location
- Jan 23, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.