Hello I am researching my maternal family history. I have just discovered that a cousin of mine was an inmate in the Northern State Hospital in 1930, this Ipatderoche@...
...and the big changes planned for the campus. Ron Judd: "An old mental institution, and its cemetery, might get a dignified makeover" - Seattle Times, Aprilafaber.rm
Hello my Grandmother was a patient at NSH around about 1959-1960. I am wondering if there is a place where these archives are kept or if they were kept? I
- By Location
- Jan 23, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.