Welcome to the group!

  • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 29, 2005
      Hello everyone, welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy it.
    • stryker124wife
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 29, 2005
        Hi Jeanie,

        You did a great job on the group site!! looks awesome..I have no
        doubt this is going to be a great group!!

        Shannon
      • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
          Hi Shannon, glad to see you made it also. Could not have got this
          group up and running without your help and patience.

          --- In
          NorthernStateHistoricalSociety@yahoogroups.com, "stryker124wife"
          <stryker124wife@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Jeanie,
          >
          > You did a great job on the group site!! looks awesome..I have no
          > doubt this is going to be a great group!!
          >
          > Shannon
        • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 12, 2005
            Welcome pennofamily to the NSH group. Hope that you enjoy this site,
            and I just wanted to be the first to extend a warm welcome to our group.
            Jeanie Packer
          • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 26, 2005
              Welcome to the group customers4u. Glad that you found us!
            • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 31, 2005
                Welcome to the group mzmriz1966. Glad that you found us and hope you
                enjoy our group.
              • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 30, 2006
                  Welcome to the group cadillac!
                • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 26, 2006
                    Welcome to the group mcquesten18!
                  • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                      Welcome to the group kiegzeit. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy
                      the group! Jeanie
                    • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                        Sorry about the error, I'm working with one good eye and one so-so
                        right now. Welcome kriegzeit!

                        --- In NorthernStateHistoricalSociety@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanie
                        (Bennett) Packer" <jeanapacker@...> wrote:

                        > Welcome to the group kiegzeit. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy
                        > the group! Jeanie

                      • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 21, 2007
                          Welcome to the group ginger_cutler, glad you found us!
                        • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 16, 2007
                            Welcome to the group psychonewjersey. Glad you found us, and hope you
                            enjoy the group!
                          • Jeanie (Bennett) Packer
                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 17, 2007
                              Welcome to the group michael_cheneey. Happy you found us!