WTB: JUNIORS JEANS AND CLOTHING - CLEVELAND

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      I'm desperately searching for juniors jeans! I have 2 sisters that I am trying to find clothes for. We are located in Cleveland but willing to meet. Just let me know if you have anything, price and location. We're hoping to buy clothing in bulk or clothing lots, just because there are 2 of them. Name brand doesn't matter, just as long as they are in good shape.

      Jeans Sizes - 5L. 7L, 8L or 9L

      Tops - Medium and Large

      Jackets - Medium and Large

      PLEASE let me know!!