FS: Drums- Tama Imperialstar 5-piece full set REDUCED AGAIN $425!

  • lextal91
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Just in time for Christmas for the budding drummer! Tama Imperialstar 5-piece drumset up for sale, excellent shape! Cost $750 to $850 brand new. Includes all hardware, bass w/ kicker, snare, 2 toms, floor tom, high-hat, 2 cymbals, practice pad, few sets of drumsticks and throne. Orig began at $600 now down to $425 or best reasonable offer. CASH ONLY and phone call or text required prior to meeting. I realize I'm in the "between" market of young beginners and parents not wanting to spend much and the opposite end of experienced drummers wanting a really nice, expensive set. However, I will say the set looks and sounds great and I believe SOMEONE out there can use this set and get it at a deal! It's much nicer than the $300 to $400 sets you'll get at some of the big box stores, etc.

      Here's an online review if you're not familiar with the set: http://www.totaldrumsets.com/tama-imperialstar.html (copy and paste the link into your browser if you can't click on directly)

      ***PICS ARE IN THE "ERIC'S GOODS" FOLDER***

      Thanks for looking...please email, text or call my cell, 770-695-8272, Eric.
    • Eric Swilley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
        Apologies all...the location is Hoschton / Jackson County, I had it in the subject line (or at least I thought)...maybe used too many characters or something?

        Thanks,

        Eric Swilley
      • lextal91
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012