BIZ: EZ PC Repair

  • shonnyg122
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 4, 2012
      My name is Gershon Chapman and I'm a local college student that does PC repair
      and I'm a Mobile PC Technician and located in Cumming, GA. I come out to you so
      you don't have to travel. I deal with everybody in North GA area. I perform a
      lot of computer services from computer repair to virus removal and data
      recovery. If you look below you will see a full list of the services that I
      perform and contact information.

      Computer Repair
      Networking
      Data Recovery/Destruction