FS: Panasonic car cd player $30 obo - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Cd player works great we just upgraded ( all wiring is there ), all cd player needs it a light dusting. Asking $30 obo. Pics are listed in the photo section under the album name " Libby Craig ", more information on item listed with the each pic. If interested u can call 678-691-3082 or text 678-683-1940.