FS: 40" Zenith Big Screen TV $300 obo - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      I am helping a family friend sell her 40" Zenith big screen tv, she is moving and needs to sell it fast so please MAKE OFFERS!!!! Tv looks and works like new. You must pick it up, located in snellville. Pics are listed in the photo section under the album name " Libby Craig ", more information on item listed with the each pic. If interested u can call 678-691-3082 or text 678-683-1940.