FS: knives & swords $30 - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      I have 4 specialty knives and 2 swords for sale. All knives & swords are in either like new condition or are NIB. I have a list of them below with my asking price obo. Need to sell quick so if u are interested please MAKE OFFERS!!!!! Pics are listed in the photo section under the album name " Libby Craig ", more information on item listed with the each pic. If interested u can call 678-691-3082 or text 678-683-1940.

      Skull Knife $20
      Combat Enforcer Knife $30
      Silver Gulch Knife $10
      Axe Knife $40