Admin - Important. Read This.

  • Southern Thrifty Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      This is listed on the home page, the welcome message when you first joined AND at the bottom of every single (or daily digest) out going message from the group ... and yet I am here to remind you once more :)

      ---SUBJECTS FOR POSTING ITEMS AS FOLLOWS-
      - FOR SALE or FS: (for single items, list what they are. For multiple items "misc items" is recommended)
      - SOLD: (state the item sold)
      - WANT TO BUY or WTB: (for single items, list what they are. For multiple items "misc items" is recommended)
      - FOR TRADE: (list what you have for what you want)
      - BARTER: (list what you can do, for what you want)
      - BIZ: (Advertise your home based business.)
      - Yard Sale: (Advertise your Yard Sale)

      For Example - For Sale: Swimming Pool (Fulton)

      - Location required, county or city.

      If you send in an AD that says "Looking for".. "Offer"... "Wanted"... or any other freecycle term ... it will be R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D with a sweet little note from my mods. And no ... they are not at liberty to give their names so you can further harass them because you are not happy. I am the complaint department. My addy is listed above. Feel free to use it any time you need to voice your concerns about the group, a rejected post or life in general. I'm not always online but I check my mail quite often.

      Please remember that we all have families, jobs and struggles like the rest of you. We are just doing our best.

      Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night.
      Nay : )

      Facebook Group

      Fan Page