FS Authentic Coach diaper bag & matching wallet - Cumming

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      I have an authentic Coach diaper bag and wallet in brand new condition. It was only used a handful of times. No stains/rips. Comes from smoke free/pet free home.

      It is denim/navy blue colors. The inside of the bag has many compartments and one zipper compartment. The outside has a zipper compartment also.

      Wallet is a checkbook style.

      Located in 400/Exit 13 west area.
      Will send pics upon request.

      Asking $175 for both.

      Call/text 678-654-8980
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        I have an authentic Coach diaper bag and wallet in brand new condition. It was
        only used a handful of times. No stains/rips. Comes from smoke free/pet free
        home.

        It is denim/navy blue colors. The inside of the bag has many compartments and
        one zipper compartment. The outside has a zipper compartment also.

        Wallet is a checkbook style.

        Located in 400/Exit 13 west area.
        Will send pics upon request.

        Asking $200 for both.