For Sale 16' 1996 Cyclone Jet Drive Boat w/ low hrs $2,500

  • dovetrinity
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      We have a 16' 1996 Cyclone Jet Drive Boat for sale. We purchased it for fun days on the lake but hardly used it due to extremely busy schedules. It is Fiberglass with a 7'1" Beam, 120 HP, includes 16' Single Axle Aluminum Step Plate Trailer; Mechanically and structurally sound, some mildew on upholstery, needs ignition switch, VERY LOW HOURS!!!; Some tender loving care and you can have a very fast and fun speed boat; seats 4 comfortably; suggested list price $10,900- asking $2,500

      Hope to hear from you soon!!

      Thanks for all serious inquiries!!!

      Covington/Social Cir