Fs:baby boy clothes ~canton~

  • ugabulldogfan90
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      This bag has about 80Pc.Of clothes I'd like to get maybe $60? out of this bag as there is tons brand names carters,gerber,old navy,gap,childrens place exc.it also has toys,blankets and bibs a mix season bag of sizes up to 12 months maybe a few 18months.No holes,fades,rips or stains well took care of from a smoke free pet free home :)