FS Men's Steel Toe Shoes - $25 - Cumming

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Men's size 11.5 Skechers steel toe shoes - brand new.
      These were purchased for a new job and were only worn for one day (12 hours).
      They are brand new, however, they have ink splatters on them.
      Pics available upon request.

      These were purchased at Academy for $69.99 - asking $25.

      Located in 400 - Exit 13 area - Cumming
      Call/Text 678-654-8980
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        These are brand new. My husband wore them once for a new job, but the job didn't work out. The only problem with them is they have some ink splatters on them. But they are brand new Skechers brand....size 11.5

        Can send pics if you request.
        Located in the 400/Exit 13 west area.

        Call/text 678-654-8980