BIZ: Tatty's boutique

  • Abbas Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hello

      My name is Tatty Wade, I live in Winder. I have a jewelry boutique online.
      Please visit me, you will find rare pieces, large variety, great designers, excellent workmanship and
      the best of all... at a good price.
      I have Flash Sales and discounts going on so that you can shop for Christmas.

      https://tatys.kitsylane.com/

      Please visit me and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to  contact me.

      God Bless

      Tatty Wade
      https://tatys.kitsylane.com/
      678-867-8111