F.S. Yard Sale, Jefferson, $1+

  • tntconnections09
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      We are having a huge Yard sale 7 family sale..

      Saturday, 8am till ?

      2572 Hwy 82 So, from Statham area, Hwy 82, 4 miles from Hwy 330
      (Calvary Baptist Church)
      This is one mile on left from the Oconee River bridge..
      From Jefferson area, 2 miles on Hwy 82 from Hwy 129.. on the right

      DEALERS WELCOME, come make an offer..
      Buyers market...

      Furniture, camping, kitchen wear, dinning room, clothes, kids toys, new in package dollar store items, shelving, Queen size bed, three coffee table sets, out door furniture, collectables, display case.. Deer head, snare drum... much much more..

      See the price and buy it, or make an offer...

      email tntconnections09@... we can send pre Pic's, or answer questions, as well as give directions..