Biz: Lose Inches in as little as 45 minutes-ItWorks Body Wraps

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
      I am located in Cumming, GA. I am an independent distributor for ItWorks Body Wraps and would love to help you get into those old clothes that you can't fit into anymore or get you that beach body before vacation. Wraps are $25.00 each (if I have to travel to meet you or outside of the local area for party wraps will be $30 each). The wraps are site specific detoxing wraps, the wraps have a detoxing gel on them, you apply the wrap to the area you want to lose inches(back, stomach, arms, legs, buttocks, chin), drink lots of water (cleanses the toxins from your body as they are released from your fat cells), measure to see your results. You can see results in as little as 45 minutes and the results continue to show for the next 72 hours (results last 2-6 months without any type of diet or exercise,if you eat right and exercise the results can be permanent). Also, you can do a wrap party and invite your friends over to lose inches with you, if you have 6 people wrapped you get wrapped for free. If you are interested please let me know I would be happy to get up with you and help you out.