For Sale: Yardsale Extras, $125 Selling as Lot (Hoschton)

  • lextal91
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:31 PM
      Had a sale this weekend, but closed sooner than expected. We have several items to sell (some new) AS A LOT- maybe for someone who sells at flea markets, auctions, etc...or can keep several items yourself and sell remainder at your own yard sale.

      $125 FIRM CASH ONLY FOR ALL, will otherwise donate to charity or couple items may end up selling individually later. Buyer must take all, can help load.

      SEE PICS in "Eric's Spring Cleanout Items" album.

      Main List of Items:

      Coffee table, great shape
      Franklin croquet set (new, never used, cost $30 new)
      Iron upright for farmer's bell (new, never used, very expensive new)
      Police scanner and book (new, never opened, cost $117 new)
      Picnic dining/drink set (new, never used, $90 MSRP on tag)
      Optical computer mouse (new in box, never used, cost about $40 new)
      Neoprene trout fishing waders, kids size XL, Redhead brand (used twice, cost $60 new)
      Computer keyboard
      Total Money Makeover CD audio and hardback book set (cost $40 new)
      Ab roller / exerciser
      Gentle Leader dog walking harness
      Several bags of womens clothes- blouses, shirts, dresses, etc
      Several pairs of womens shoes
      Large plastic outdoors trashcan
      Small home accessories
      Around 35 board games (we sold at least this many at $1 to $2/box)
      Books and several VHS tapes, few DVD movies
      Black landscape plastic edging