For Sale: Heirloom Tomato Plants and Pepper Plants - Fulton 30009

  • Shannon Mandley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012

      Hi:

      We have for sale heirloom tomato plants and pepper plants.  They are $2.  Time for the planting season to end.  We have varieties that you can not find anywhere else.  I can email you a list as there are 80 varieties of tomato plants.  We are very close to downtown Alpharetta but I work in East Cobb and Dunwoody and can arrange a meeting there.

      Thank you.

      Shannon