full blooded American Bulldog

  • lori mccallister
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
    We have for sale a 15 month old full blooded American Bulldog-no papers. Duke is solid white with green eyes. He is a big baby, loves attention, and is good with kids. Current on rabies. He will need a fenceed in yard b/c he has a tendancy to roam. We have his brother and cannot really afford to keep both right now. Asking 150 but no reasonable offer refused! Please to good home only. 706-949-9901