Yard Dog Lawn Care - Need Leaves Raked & Bagged?

  • Nay Wantsit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      If you live in Hall County, Lumpkin County, White County or Banks County and Need a Reasonable Yard Man, Yard Dog is the one for You.
      Yard Dog can-
      Haul off Brush & Debris (or even household junk)
      Rake & Bag Leaves
      Mow and Trim Lawns
      And just about anything that has to do with yard work.
      AND He's CHEAP on his Prices!!
      Plus Yard Dog gives Free Estimates!!

      Give him a Call (you can even tell him Nay sent you)
      Yard Dog aka Mike Dunnell
      770.718.8414
      or
      770.718.6892

      Yard Dog is my yard man and I can attest to the fact that he is Good at what he does, and he's cheaper than others who came out to give me estimates on my yard care. He's a good christian man raising 3 kids on his own and strives to make new customers, repeat customers.

      Thanks-
      Nay :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com