Help we need work - Anywhere near or around Barrow County/Athens/Atlanta

  • 2am@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      IF you have any work that you need done we will be glad to look at it and give you a price.  We are experienced and promise that you will be happy with our work.  It can be a small job or a large job.  When the housing business went down we were full time builders and it has not been easy to make it but we are determined and jobs keep coming in and we appreciate that but now we are asking for your help in letting us help you with your repair and construction needs.  Just call for a free estimate.  Will be glad to give you references.   We are in Barrow County but will work anywhere in the surrounding counties.

      please call Ricky  404-831-8531.

      Thanks very much