For Sale: 100+ Paperback Books (Cornelia)

  • Jenny Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 6:42 AM
    I have an enormous pile of paperback books, primarily romance,
    historical fiction, and mystery with a wide range of popular authors in
    these genres. I counted up to 100 and then quit but there are several
    more besides. Books range in condition from fair to new and unread.
    Most are used but in great condition.

    Asking: $40.00

    Can be picked up in Cornelia.