WTB in Dahlonega: Portable DVD Player

  • Barbara Tourville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Going on a long trip...would consider trading a sega saturn game
      console in mint condition...looking for a 7" or larger screen. Must be
      in good working order...I am leaving early saturday morning....would
      have to be a quick response from you in my immediate area...Thanks for
      looking,

      Barbara
      706.344.8018 cell phone please call me...I can't check my email until
      Friday am.....doesn't leave me much time to line things up unless we do
      it over the phone...