FS - Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm (Cumming) $20

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      My daughter has now outgrown this toy, but she loved it when she was a little younger, and it's still in great condition!
      It is listed for $42.99 new at Toys R Us.

      This would be a great gift for the holidays coming up and very reasonable.

      I am asking $20.00 (cash only)
      Serious buyers only.
      Pics available upon request.

      Please email or text me at 678-654-8980
      I am located in Cumming around the Exit 13/400 area.