FS- Male and female black labs,3 yrs old,both fix and have shots $25(commerce)

  • balongstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      I have a male and female black lab,both are family and children friendly...not great with other small animals.They are both fixed and up to date on their shots.To a good loving family home ONLY,must have a yard with fence or land for them to run on.
      Landlord has decided no pets... so they've gotta go soon.