FS: Zenity Color Console TV - Gainesville

  • imasewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      I have a 25" diagonal Zenith console color TV for sale for $30.00. It is in working condition, is cable ready, and has a remote. This is not a portable-sized TV but the wood cabinet is in very good condition and has wheels underneath for easy moving. It would be a great TV for a living room or den. The cabinet measures 37"w x 17"d x 31"h. I have posted a picture in the LMC album. If interested, pleae reply to sender of this message.

      Thanks ~