Speckled Sussex rooster - 15 wks old - $1 - Commerce/Banks Crossing

  • sckrutz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
      Our favorite chick has decided to start crowing (I was hoping it was just a really well endowed hen), so we need to find a new home for him. One of the main people we're raising eggs for insists on un-fertilized eggs, so we can't keep him.

      He is a great bird, friendly, gorgeous coloring and not overly aggressive.

      Thanks for looking!
    • sckrutz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
        Pictures have been added in the album "SCK Photos"