BIZ: EZ PC Repair

  • shonnyg122
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 4, 2011
      My name is Gershon Chapman and I'm a local college student that does PC repair and I'm a Mobile PC Technician and located in Cumming, GA. I come out to you so you don't have to travel. I deal with everybody in North GA area. I perform a lot of computer services from computer repair to virus removal and data recovery. If you look below you will see a full list of the services that I perform and contact information.

      Computer Repair
      Networking
      Data Recovery/Destruction
      Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal