FS-Little Tikes Picnic Table (cumming)

  • teestreasure
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
      this picnic table is yellow blue and red. does fold for storage purposes. great condition, text me if interested 6784102915 thanks tonya

      i am asking 25.00 for it

      located in cumming
    • teestreasure
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011
        this picnic table is in great condition. its green purple and yellow great for outside play. smoke free home. text me if interested 6784102915 thanks tonya

        i am asking 20.00 for it

        located in cumming